Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2021 18:03:36 -0400
From:
Dani Longley <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Good evening all,

Our patron and friend James Leamon is eager and motivated to share
copies of his late brother's book "The Military Art of J. Thomas
Leamon" with any interested parties.  We have been offering them at
NPL over the summer, and are happy to share copies via van delivery,
as is Jim.

The title and reviews are easily found online if you would like to
preview it.  They are small, glossy books, 21.5cm sq, 30 pages.  The
artwork is beautiful, chilling and touching, with personal commentary
sprinkled throughout with his experiences as a WWII veteran.

Let us know if you would like a copy or two!  Hope everyone has a
wonderful start to the school year!

Dani Longley, Director
Naples Public Library
PO Box 1717 / 940 Roosevelt Trail
Naples, ME  04055
T 207.693.6841 / F 207.693.7098
www.naples.lib.me.us

Tues 9-6 * Wed 1-6 * Thurs 9-6 * Sat 9-1
**Wednesdays open 9-6 through Sept 1, 2021