Sender:
From:
Carla McAllister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:40:46 -0400
Hi, all

We have the following book and wonder if any of you might like it for your
collection. It does not seem to be going from our collection.  It has
sentences in text and in braille.

The black book of colors by Menena Cottin and Rosana Faria
ISBN#978-0-88899-873-6 Copyright 2006

Carla McAllister

Assistant Librarian

New Gloucester Public Library

379 Intervale Road

New Gloucester, ME. 04260

207-926-4840

The Town of New Gloucester Board of Selectmen considers home email addresses

personal information and asks anyone who sends or receives email with home
email

addresses displayed to respect peoples' privacy and consider the addresses
as

personal information.  Once an email address is displayed on a public
document,

however, it may be open to public scrutiny.