Sender:
From:
"Roberta T. Jordan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:47:11 -0500
I had a patron today who is interested in finding/seeing a complete
collection of the publication, In the Maine Woods, which was published
annually by the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad between 1900-1957.  I notice
that several libraries have collections of them (Auburn, Jesup), but not
all of them, and they are for local use only.  If there is any library
with a complete collection (or nearly complete), I think he would be
interested in travelling to see it.

I also wonder if the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad (or its successor) has
a complete set?

Is there someone with expertise on this subject out there who can help me?

Thanks so much .

Roberta Jordan
Patten Free Library
Bath, ME