Sender:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2014 18:46:30 +0100
8bit
From:
Jane Babbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Oh, Holly, I often added our copy to your bib! But we'll be hiring a
new cataloger as soon as we can manage it...

I'll be catching up on lots of art projects, writing and editing,
visiting Oregon grandsons, and, yes, sailing.

I've loved my work with all the wonderful Maine librarians, from the
early 90s when we worked on getting a better phone rate for libraries
(Valerie, Barbara McDade... who else worked with us--Linda Lord?) and
joined this new thing called the internet (Karl and crew) to this
year's switch to all RDA cataloging.

I hope to be on call here, and will lurk on MELIBS...

Jane

--
Jane G. Babbitt
Technical Services Librarian

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any
intended recipient, or an authorized agent of the intended recipient,
please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy/delete all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, copying, forwarding, disclosure, or distribution by other
than the intended recipient or authorized agent is prohibited.