Sender:
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:33:00 -0400
8bit
From:
Kristi Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
To: "O'Kane, Peggy" <[log in to unmask]>
How about a calendar for the mass market that included Lobstermen/women and Librarian spouses?  It could be called Maine's Talented Twosomes.  I envision some fun photos of Librarians holding cookbooks about how to cook a lobster while the spouse, donning their Grundens holds the lobster... but of course there are plenty of options~

Kristi Bryant
Reference and Technology Librarian
Wells Public Library
Wells, Maine  04090
207-646-8181 ext. 205
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
web:  www.wellstown.org

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back the right one."  Neil Gaiman