Sender:
From:
"Castonguay, Terri" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:53:50 -0400
Good Morning Everyone,
I am a librarian in an elementary school library. I offer audio kits, books
and CDs to my students but I am finding that many students don't have CD
players at home. I am looking at alternatives like Playaways and
Wonderbooks, that have the audio piece built right into the book. If I
change over to the playaway format should I also put a book with the
playaway. I am not sure how many students actually follow along in the book
as they listen to the CD. I would appreciate your thoughts on alternative
format options, both good and bad. Thank you as always for your guidance
with this inquiry. Have a great day. Terri