Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2022 12:53:35 +0000
From:
Ann Spinney <[log in to unmask]>
To: Justin Hoenke <[log in to unmask]>
I believe you must have your own account with them to purchase, this is an account "on top of" the state account. I am able to purchase items requested by our students and faculty. Chris Herpers the rep is very helpful.

Ann Morrison Spinney, PhD
Assistant Dean of Learning Resources
Northern Maine Community College
207-768-2734
I wish to honor and acknowledge the Wabanaki Nations, on whose land and resources the city of Presque Isle was built