Date:
Wed, 18 May 2022 20:24:20 +0000
Sender:
From:
Jenn Ladd <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,

I have a young patron who is looking for a book that was read aloud to him about 5 years ago. He doesn't remember the title or author but it has to do with children trapped on an island and there is either a kraken or a whale. But he is pretty sure it was a kraken.  He knows it's a chapter book but has no idea if it was middle grade or not.

Does anyone have any ideas? We have been searching goodreads/amazon and are stumped.

Thanks

Jenn Ladd

Circulation Librarian

Jay-Niles Memorial Library