Sender:
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2022 13:13:23 -0400
7bit
From:
Good evening fellow library folk!

I am pleased to announce that Goodall Library in Sanford was one of the
15 projects that Representative Pingree chose for consideration with the
2023 Community Project Funding initiative. The total requested is $3
Million to fund our renovation and addition. Our project total is $3.5
Million, the remainder will be funded by a generous bequest we received
earlier this year, and fundraising will be done for additional
enhancements.

Fingers crossed that this funding gets voted through.
https://pingree.house.gov/communityprojectfunding/fy2023.htm

Cheers!

Chip