Sender:
From:
Michelle Sampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:19:15 -0500
*Forwarding as MLA's representative to NELA:*

While you are homebound this weekend from the snow, consider crafting a
proposal for the *RILA 2022 Annual Conference, *which will be held on *May
25 - 26, 2022* at Bryant University in Smithfield, RI. The youth & school
library track will be on Thursday, May 26, 2022.

Submit your ideas at the RILA 2022 Conference Call
<https://forms.gle/XcMM9obMN8r1D3Jc7> for Proposals
<https://forms.gle/XcMM9obMN8r1D3Jc7>. This year's theme is *Restore
Reconnect Reflect*, and the conference committee is looking for proposals
that address core library services and highlight our fundamental library
values including information access, intellectual freedom and censorship,
building community, and equity, diversity and inclusion. Your proposal does
not need to fit the theme to be considered for inclusion in the conference.

Please submit your proposals by *Sunday, February 6, 2022*, at the 2022
RILA Annual Conference Call for Proposals form
<https://forms.gle/jCQ2FfhKjCKbRhfNA>. You will also find a link for a
Google Doc with all required questions to help you more easily work on
proposals before submission. We look forward to reading your proposals!

For any questions, please contact the conference committee at

Michelle
*Michelle Sampson*
*Executive Director*

*YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY*