Sender:
From:
Beth Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2022 09:49:59 -0500
I have an old  copy of the list Sally is looking for. It breaks the
libraries down into the various systems and then lists the three letter
abbreviation followed by the name of the library it belongs to.
I refer to this a lot and was looking for an updated copy since we have new
libraries.
When I searched for it on Maine infonet there was a link that went nowhere,
possibly left over from the old website.

--
Beth Campbell
Interlibrary Loan Technician