Sender:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2022 16:40:35 -0500
From:
Director Buck Library <[log in to unmask]>
To: Waterford Library <[log in to unmask]>
Here is what I just received after calling them.  Clearly a bad issue,
since it has been down quite a while now.  Lisa

LibraryWorld Technical Support
4:32 PM (5 minutes ago)
to me

Lisa,

We are currently experiencing an issue with our servers and are working to
get the service back up and running as quickly as possible. We apologize
for the inconvenience.

*Susan Angley*

*Technical Support*

*LibraryWorld, Inc.*