Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2021 11:36:15 -0500
7bit
From:
Lesley Unger-Mochrie <[log in to unmask]>
To: Julie Hoyle <[log in to unmask]>, Julie Hoyle <[log in to unmask]>
We used to close early on Thanksgiving eve but the Library was a ghost town - cue tumbleweeds. We now close Thanksgiving eve and Thanksgiving day. We'll be busy enough on Friday with everyone out and about supporting the local economy and their friendly Library.

Lesley Unger
Library Director
Springvale Public Library