Sender:
From:
Sharon Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2021 11:54:34 -0400
Hello all - For anyone who is interested and has a night owl security
camera system, I have a set of two Wired 4K Ultra HD IP Cameras to give
away. (brand new, never used).  I also have (2) 100 foot ethernet cables to
go with them.

I also have two packs (four converters each pack) - High Quality Digital
Video Converter Cables PVA/PVDA. (8MP HD Video Balun-RJ45)

Lastly, I have two "Region 2" BBC DVDs - Complete Series 4 and 5.  (someone
out there might have a dvd player that can play international discs).

 Please just let me know off list if you are interested in any of these
random items.

Sharon

--
Sharon Kelly