Sender:
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2021 12:04:35 -0400
From:
Caroline Nickerson <[log in to unmask]>
To: Julie Hoyle <[log in to unmask]>
 Hi Julie,

I would like this book if you still have it.

Also, I would like the copy of Disappearing Earth if you still have that.

I've been receiving your emails but haven't been able to respond because I
get the following message when I try to respond:

The response from the remote server was:

550 5.1.1 <[log in to unmask]>: Recipient address rejected:
undeliverable address: Access denied

Hopefully this time my response works!

Thanks,

Caroline