Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2021 18:47:20 +0000
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Carol Lord <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, all,

We are in the process of a carpeting project and are looking for new homes for our cubicles.  We have at least 10 cubicles of various sizes and configurations to give away.  Cubicles can be configured in a multitude of ways to make small, large, short or tall work spaces to fit any need or desire.

Cubicles don't require feeding or much care at all.  Surfaces are easy to clean, walls can be decorated with calendars, reminders, posters - whatever.  Parts are pretty interchangeable and use allen wrenches for assembly.  Both standing and sitting stations can fit in one cubicle.

Pictures available upon request.

Carol Lestock Lord
Curtis Memorial Library
23 Pleasant St.