Sender:
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:53:35 -0400
From:
Mamie Anthoine Ney <[log in to unmask]>
To: Andrea DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
I think you'd have to talk with Dr. Shah to get a really good answer.  My
understanding is that vaccinations are the best deterrent. Masks are still
recommended.  They are required here.  We are still having our weekly
sales.

Best,
Mamie

--

Mamie Anthoine Ney

Auburn Public Library

49 Spring St.

Auburn, ME 04210

207.333.6640 x 2020

www.auburnpubliclibrary.org

"Books and summertime go together.” Lisa Schroeder, Author