Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:26:28 +0000
Sender:
From:
Izzy Ruta <[log in to unmask]>
Good morning MELIBS!

You and your patrons are invited to attend our upcoming virtual program with NASA! Please see event info below or visit the event page on our site at https://lplonline.org/events/take-me-to-the-moon-a-virtual-evening-with-nasa/

Feel free to pass along this information to any and all who might be interested. I hope to see you there!

-

TAKE ME TO THE MOON
A VIRTUAL EVENING WITH NASA
Thursday, September 9th at 5:30 PM
On Zoom and Livestreamed to Facebook

Have you heard about the Artemis Project by NASA yet?

You are going to want to hear about this!

Join Lewiston Public Library for a virtual evening with NASA. We will learn about the Artemis Project, a program that will send the first woman and first person of color to the moon! This mission will also be the first of its kind as NASA works to establish sustainable space exploration and prepare for missions to Mars. You won’t want to miss this unique opportunity to hear from NASA communication strategist and museum liaison, Patricia Moore, as she talks with us about the Artemis Project and all things outer space!

Either register at the link below for the Zoom information to be sent to your email address or visit our Facebook page to watch.

Zoom registration: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GLpBlA71R9SvoJbaxPxG6A

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lewistonlibrary<https://www.facebook.com/lewistonlibrary>

For more information, please contact the Reference Desk at 207-513-3135 or at [log in to unmask]

-

Cheers!

Izzy Ruta

they/them/their