Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2021 21:54:48 +0000
Sender:
From:
Carol Lord <[log in to unmask]>
We have 11 office cubicles of varying configurations  up for grabs.  Manual for dis/re-assembly available.  The most used tool in setting these up is an Allen wrench and a screw driver.

The cubicles are on our second floor.  The elevator goes down to the basement where double doors will lead you right out to the back of your vehicle for loading.

The cubicles are neutral in color, about Three Shades of Gray.

Please e-mail me if you are interested and I will send photos.  Chairs are not included.

Take one, take all, or anything in between.

Carol

Carol Lestock Lord
Curtis Memorial Library
23 Pleasant St.