Sender:
From:
Esther Gass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2021 10:02:13 -0400
Hi Everyone --

Millinocket Memorial Library went through a major renovation last year,
which prompted us to reconfigure our Maine Nonfiction collection to focus
mostly on the Katahdin Region. We now have over 600 books that we hope to
find new homes for, many of which are specific to other towns and areas in
Maine. Please look over this spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oLBXXJIJ5tfVwxM7n2ag2uygBb8e75oq/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=101483287293294643643&rtpof=true&sd=true>
(put
together by one of our volunteers) and let me know if you'd like any items
sent to you through the ILL system.

Your patience will be appreciated as I'm really not sure how quickly I can
get these out since I'm only in on weekends. Feel free to check in with me
at any point! The end date for these being available is a month from now,
Sept. 15th. If you know anyone who would want whatever hasn't been claimed
by then, please let me know. Thanks!

Esther Gass
MML