Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2021 15:30:19 -0400
From:
Asher Littlefield <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Hi folks,

Late last year, I believe, someone put together a wonderful virtual
gallery with photos she'd taken of libraries around Maine. I don't
remember what her gallery was called, and I can't find it on Google
with my best guesses, so she may have ended the gallery show. We're
hoping to do something similar with our postcard collection in the
fall, but I was hoping to see hers again, if it's available, and get
more familiar with the platform she used (I think it was Exhibbit).

Are there any other such web platforms folks would recommend for
creating a similar, photo-driven virtual exhibit? I know a little bit
about Omeka and that's less of what I have in mind. I've just begun
looking into one called ArtSteps, but I wonder if anyone has more
experience or info comparing the two. Thanks for anything you all can
offer!

Cheers,
Asher Littlefield
Library Assistant