Sender:
From:
Troy Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2021 15:46:03 -0500
Hello all,
I am looking for a book that is not on my shelf for pickup, but is
somewhere on a shelf for pickup. As near as I can tell in Sierra it has
been Received. We have not been able to locate it here at Fogler and it is
not at the lending library, so, I am just curious if anyone has seen it?

TITLE: The Second period of Quakerism / William C. Braithwaite.

BX 7676 .B75 1961

3697800117972598hus

Husson Stacks

Thank you,