Sender:
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2020 10:29:36 -0400
7bit
From:
Lesley Unger <[log in to unmask]>
To: Sophie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Good morning,

I've used LD Products, who has an Amazon store too, for all of my printer toner and ink for many years.  Contrary to common belief, using off brand or remanufactured toner cartridges does not void your warranty. The LD store is super responsive to any inquiries and you can save hundreds to thousands of dollars a year depending on how much you print.  It's worth a lookie!

Cheers!,

Lesley Unger
Library Director
Springvale Public Library