MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Carol Whitten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:27:28 +0000
Hello All,
One of our youth book groups needs 8-10 copies of Felicity Learns a
lesson by Valerie Tripp.  It is part of the American Girl series.  We
would like them by next week and would return them by the second week
in December.  We are on the courier delivery or mail is fine also.
Please email me before sending-thanks in advance.

Carol Whitten
Kennebunk Free Library
112 Main St.
Kennebunk, ME 04043