From:
James Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2017 18:32:42 +0000
Hello everyone.
I've had a customer today ask if there was a way to export a list of results from an Ebsco database (Medline if you want specifics) search.  You know the general list of article titles, sources info...citation stuff (not the actual full text articles).His list of results has more than 50 so the save to folder feature would still take quite a while.
Ebsco help has a article for exporting up to 25,000 results.
https://help.ebsco.com/interfaces/EBSCO_Guides/EBSCO_Interfaces_User_Guide/Exporting_up_to_25000_Results

But the feature / option mentioned doesn't show up on our share tab at all.   (on a side note the More+ option that does doesn't function at all in IE or Chrome...haven't tested firefox)
Thanks in advance for any help you all can provide.Jim Allard