MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Katie Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katie Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2018 13:46:25 +0000
Hello, all;

We would like to request 5 more copies of Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI, by David Gunn.

We requested this title back in mid-March for our April book club read; the group met last night and distributed titles but had new members so we will need more copies! We will need copies ASAP and will return after our May 7th meeting.

Thank you!

Katie Conner

Library director

Brewer Public Library