MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kim Ezzy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2021 11:55:17 -0400
I replied to all in case anyone else is interested :-)

The Portland Public Library has book sets available.  Each set
contains multiple copies of one title in various formats. The sets
have been put together in support of the growing number of book clubs
and discussion groups.

Their website is https://catalog.portland.lib.me.us/ and search for
"book club sets" to get a list of titles.

Kim Ezzy
Caribou Public Library
30 High Street
Caribou, ME 04736