MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:46:47 -0400
8bit
Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
WinslowInterLibrary Loan <[log in to unmask]>
Good afternoon,

Our book group has decided to switch books for April since another
Library's book group is also doing the same book.  My previous request
of " A great deliverance" is being put on hold for the time being.

I now need 6 copies of  "Last bus to Woodstock" by Colin Dexter for
their April book group.

We are on Tuesday and Friday van delivery.

Thank you as always,

Brenda Wilson
Circulation Librarian/Cataloger
Winslow Public Library