MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2018 15:41:41 -0500
One of our patrons would like to borrow. We are on the van! Please & thank
you.

--
*Alexis*

Alexis M. Dixon
Circulation Manager
Orono Public Library
39 Pine Street
Orono, ME 04473
(207) 866-5060 ext.3
http://library.orono.org/overview

*A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a
timely manner though the most expedient communication would be through our
Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming to this
address are considered a public document and are subject to the State of
Maine Freedom of Access of Law.*