MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Anne Haynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:14:24 -0600
Good Morning!

We have a patron looking for a very new  title:
The bureau and the mole:  the unmasking of Robert Philip Hanssen, the
most dangerous double agent in FBI history" by David A. Vise.

I have checked Ursus and see that 99% of the copies are out.  Does any
library out there have a copy that they would be willing to put on hold
for us?

Thank you so much for your consideration!

anne l haynes
Rangeley Public Library