NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andrew Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2018 12:44:45 -0400
Good afternoon,

As an update to our previous communication, here is the latest information
we have on UMS account authentication issues:

·         US:IT staff have not been able to recreate this issue as of yet,
as affected individuals are resolved by the time we reach out to them to
gather more information to better identify the issue.

·         US:IT has not received a confirmed report of this issue since
11am this morning. Account holders that had previously reported the issue
have been able to log in successfully when we contacted them to confirm the
status of their issue.

·         Based on the current reports from the campus communities, we
believe that the issue has been resolved.

·         US:IT staff are continuing to investigate this morning issue and
monitor the situation for ongoing issues and new reports.

·         If users continue to experience issues with logging into their
UMS account, they should contact the US:IT Help Desk ([log in to unmask])
for additional assistance.

Thank you.

--
********************************