MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
John McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:13:02 -0400
Good morning,
Back in Feb. a patron of the Maine State Library requested our copy of:

Title: Maine's waterfalls: a comprehensive guide
Author: Hughes, Patricia
Barcode: 35314000146625

Our records on Millennium DCB (Inn-Reach) show that it is in transit. It is not on our shelves, nor in circulation. I'm guessing that it either was sent to another library or fell between the cracks of the delivery system. If misdirected, please check to see if you may have received it.
Thanks,
John

John L. McManus, MAT, MLIS
Director