MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Peggy Capen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:10:41 -0500
Hi,
I have a patron looking for any edition of  Wind in the willows that
has a picture of the animals working on a boat with this caption
underneath:  "Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing -
absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about
in boats." If anyone has such an edition, I would like to ILL it
please.
Thanks, Peggy