MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

MEFIND-L Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:49:24 +0000
Good Morning,

Just wondering if anyone had the June issue of Down East they would
like to donate to our library.  There was an article on "Where in
Maine?" that spotlighted Oak-Grove.  I know we could purchase a copy
 from the publisher for $7,  but I thought I would try this route
first.  We would gladly reimburse for postage...or pick up this issue
if it's in the immediate area.  Thanks for your time.  Have a good
day!
Linda J. Dwelley
Maine Criminal Justice Academy
Media Resource Center
93 Silver Street
Waterville, ME  04901
(207) 877-8003 {phone}
(207) 877-8027 {fax}
"If you're not playing by the rules, you're not playing golf."