MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Pamela Dunning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2017 11:43:45 -0400
Good day to all.

Wiscasset Public Library has recently changed circulation systems to join
MILS. While patrons are very excited and happy with the change, staff are
still getting used to the new system. We are also still adjusting to the
large increase in incoming and outgoing interlibrary loans. For that reason
we are currently accepting interlibrary loans only through MILs and
MaineCat.  I have changed our designation to such on "Who Loans What"
listing. When we are better able to accommodate others, we will change the
designation and notify everyone on the MeLibs and MeFind listservs.

Thank you for your understanding.

Pam Dunning, Director

Wiscasset Public Library