MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dyer Reference <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dyer Reference <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:31:09 -0400
Hello Everyone,

We are looking for 8-10 copies of The mind's eye by Oliver Sacks for our
next meeting.
Copies will be needed August 21st - September 18th.  Van delivery or mail
works for us.

I'm requesting a little early this month because I also wanted to let you
all know that August 1st will be my last day here at Dyer Library.  My
husband and I are expecting our second child in September and we are hoping
that I can stay at home this time around.  It has been a pleasure providing
items for your patrons when possible and your generosity has made it
possible for our little book group to thrive!

Best regards,

Stephanie Hicks
Dyer Library
371 Main St.