MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2021 15:40:35 -0500
8bit
Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Spaulding Memorial Library <[log in to unmask]>
Our Book Discussion Group is now reading Giver of Stars, and we decided
to compare it with Troublesome Creek as they are both about Pack Horse
Librarians.  We will need about 15 copies for the 15th of March. We have
two coming our way, but will need about 10 more!!  Do any of you have
copies we can borrow?

Thank you for checking your collections!

Sue

--
Susan Newton, Director
Spaulding Memorial Library