MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
J McKenney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2010 12:13:38 -0400
Dear list, we need one more copy of Doctors for our book group.  I have
copies coming from:
Dyer, Kennebunk, Limerick, Springvale and Oakland.  I know there are plenty
of copies but perhaps not from libraries on MeFind.  Would it be okay for me
to ask MeLibs for one more copy?  I'll wait to hear from this list.
Hopefully one more copy will show up.
Thanks,
Joyce McKenney
Umberhine Library