MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Carla McAllister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:00:37 -0400
We need 12 copies of this book for a YA book group meeting 6/2 and would need them through mid july. Please let me know if you can help us out.
--
Carla McAllister
Assistant Librarian

The Town of New Gloucester Board of Selectmen considers home email addresses
personal information and asks anyone who sends or receives email with home email
addresses displayed to respect peoples' privacy and consider the addresses as
personal information.  Once an email address is displayed on a public document,
however, it may be open to public scrutiny.