MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2021 17:51:22 -0400
From:
Hubbard Free Library <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Hello All,

The Hubbard is looking for the GRAY PUBLIC LIBRARY copy of The Book
Woman of Troublesome Creek.  We sent this book back, in theory :), on
3/11 or 3/16.  It has not yet made it back to Gray.  Maybe it was sent
accidentally to the wrong library.  I would be so appreciative if you
all could check to see if this landed at your library.

Thanks for looking,

Cate
--
Hubbard Free Library

207-622-6582
www.hubbardfree.org

115 Second Street
Hallowell, ME 04347

Van Delivery: B10-110

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as
any electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may
be considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public
record requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law
(Title 1, 401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).