GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Blocher, David M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:00:26 -0400
Mike,

While these are nice and short, they do not conform to the current
naming standard.  It calls for using "maine.gov/xxx" rather than
"xxx/maine.gov".  Check with Paul Sandlin on this.

Also, I suggest that we not use "geolib" as the primary descriptor.  We
may want to reserve that for a more general geolibrary site.  My
suggestions are:
http://maine.gov/geolibportal and http://maine.gov/geolibtestportal.

David