MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sam Clendaniel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Clendaniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2016 12:38:08 -0400
Good Afternoon All,

Our book group is just finishing a book titled Forgetting Tabitha. Julie
Dewey, the author donated 10 books to us and asked that we pass them to the
next library who would like to read the book for book group. That being
said, if anyone who is on the van system would like to have these for a
future book group please let me know.  She may even be willing to come to
your library and speak. Her contact info will be sent to you with the books.

Thank you,

Sam Clendaniel

Springvale Public Library

443 Main Street