MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Carol Whitten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2011 22:19:01 +0100
Hello All,
Our youth groups are really getting busy! I am looking for 4 copies
each of Green glass sea by Klages and Cosmic by Frank C. Boyce.  We
would need these through early November.  I am also looking for 15
copies of The Invention of Hugo Cabret, which we would need through
mid-November.  We are on the courier or regular mail works fine.
Thanks in advance.

Carol Whitten
Kennebunk Free Library
112 Main St.