MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Carla McAllister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:45:54 -0400
I need 10 copies of this book to distribute 10/20 and will need through 11/17. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

--
Carla McAllister
Assistant Librarian

The Town of New Gloucester Board of Selectmen considers home email addresses
personal information and asks anyone who sends or receives email with home email
addresses displayed to respect peoples' privacy and consider the addresses as
personal information.  Once an email address is displayed on a public document,
however, it may be open to public scrutiny.