MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 2009 11:11:40 -0400
   Dear libraries: I am resending this request.  I have 4 copies of the book
we need by this coming week and would love a few more if you have it.  Many
thanks, Joyce McKenney

Hi, the Umberhine library book group would like to borrow 7 copies of:
After Long Silence: a Memoir by Helen Fremont.
If you are willing to share this book, we'd like to have it by the first
week in June and keep it for one month.
Please respond to me and thank you very much.  Joyce McKenney