MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 13:13:30 +0000
MSL- Statewide Conversations: Introducing Bendable Maine - 3 pm
At the upcoming Statewide Zoom on Tuesday, the entire meeting will be devoted to introducing the Bendable Maine initiative.

MSL- Statewide Conversations: Introducing Bendable Maine

Day and Time: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 3:00 - 4:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

https://zoom.us/j/91388170107?pwd=b0g5OGtvbGR3Yjczc2t5ZFAzOXAvdz09

Meeting ID: 913 8817 0107
The Drucker Institute's Rick Wartzman, Sarah Zaner, Fred Teague and Lex Dennis will provide information about this community-driven lifelong learning system that will be built for Maine.
The presentation will feature panelists from South Bend, including a librarian, an employer and a local content provider, who will provide insight into how things will unfold here in Maine. There will be time for questions. We encourage library directors and their staff to attend.
We will start early at 3 pm and end at 4:30 pm to provide ample time for the presentation and questions. See you on Tuesday!
Stay well all,
Janet

Janet McKenney
Director, Library Development