MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sue Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2017 12:00:09 -0400
Does anyone in my general area have a saddle stapler for stapling booklets
that I could borrow? Mine is having issues, I need it for my month of June
drop-in craft and I can't buy a new one locally and shipping takes time. If
yes, I can pick up. I need one deep enough to staple 8 1/2 x 11 sheets
folded in half the long way to make tall, narrow books.

Thanks!
Sue Schroeder
Bridge Academy Public Library