From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:19:04 -0800
Just a peep from the west coast folks.. recall this time last year some
of us starving college fans had sent in our orders in February of 1998,
over one year ahead of time... and still got lousy tickets, even though
we were charged for the best ones (later they issued a refund, and also
offered to refund all our money, of course, starving folks aint gonna do
that).  But in my investigation, including contacting the admin guy at
Alaska who was running the show... turns out that most, if not all, the
good tickets were reserved for the frozen four teams.  I had hoped the
NCAA would have changed their policy, or at least allowed a mix, as I
know several of us sent (nasty) emails to them... but I guess not.  Oh,
well, that figures.

I'll get my really good tickets in PRovidence thru the alumni tickets
when RPI makes it to the frozen four (lots of luck).  I havent bought my
air tickets yet however, as I am not 100% confident they will make it

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

PS: I must disagree with Ed... I think the wonderful sights of Albany
can be seen in less than a day :-)