From:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 14:02:21 -0600
From the "Get A Load of THIS" Department:

The folks familiar with my logo travails with UNO will probably find this
as funny (and at the same time NOT very funny) as I did.

Imagine my surprise at seeing the "Official" Mav Hockey web site copying
all of the text from my Player (and Assistant Coaches) Profiles (to their
credit they did do their own Mike Kemp bio) for their own profiles.  I, of
course, called them on it.  They appeared to be as surprised as I was at
this revelation.  Apparently they've farmed out the web site maintenance
and told the person in charge to write the bios using the official Media
Guide.  They promised to look into it and rectify the situation.

Just thought I'd share...

Go Mavs!
Joel

Joel Mack ([log in to unmask])                         Omaha, NE
Home Page: http://www.tconl.com/~jmack
The UNOfficial Maverick Hockey Home Page:
   http://www.mavhockey.com