From:
JACK MCDONALD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JACK MCDONALD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 1994 11:22:25 -0700
Hockey Listers,

Coaches Serratore (DU) and Lucia (CC) are planning to have a
trophy/cup to give the the team that winsa the 4 game series between
the schools.

We have asked our students, fans and alumni for suggestions. No real
good names yet.

Thought the hockey listers would have some great suggestions.

We plan to give the trophy at the last game this year. Coincidentally
it is also the last regular season game at the Broadmoor for CC.

Also if both teams are tied in wins (2-2). Coaches have agreed to go
directly to a five man shoot-out!! to decide the winner of the

______________?? Cup/Trophy

Thx and I am looking forward ro your suggestions..

Good Luck to your teams this weekend

          ********************************

Jack McDonald, Athletic Director
University of Denver